[cfe-dev] Attempt 3 at CXX Namespaces

Kevin Tew tewk at cs.utah.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:05:34 PDT 2008

I'm puzzled at how to go about adding child decls too a namespace.
I've picked up, that the parser shouldn't use AST types and only make
Actions.ActOn... calls.

Currently I'm thinking something like this:

llvm::SmallVector<DeclTy*, 16>  NamespaceChildren;
while (Tok.isNot(tok::r_brace) && Tok.isNot(tok::eof)) {
  NamespaceChildren.push_back(ParseExternalDeclaration());
}
Actions.ActOnNamespaceMembers(&NamespaceChildren[0],
NamespaceChildren.size());

or something like this:

while (Tok.isNot(tok::r_brace) && Tok.isNot(tok::eof)) {
  Actions.ActOnNamespaceMember(ParseExternalDeclaration());
}

Am I on the right track?

Kevin