[cfe-dev] Objective-C Message Send Generation

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sat Mar 1 00:52:38 PST 2008

On Feb 29, 2008, at 3:09 PM, David Chisnall wrote:

> On 29 Feb 2008, at 18:25, David Chisnall wrote:
>
>> Here's a new version of the diff
>
> And here's another one that handles non-id returns correctly.

Very nice, I applied it with some minor changes:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20080225/004502.html
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20080225/004503.html

The main changes were to reduce #includage a little bit, avoid some
temporary vectors, add some vertical whitespace, and renamed the
creation function to CreateObjCRuntime.  I also added it to the xcode
project, added a virtual dtor to CGObjCRuntime (to silence warnings)
and some other minor stuff.

Thanks David!

-Chris