[cfe-dev] Function pointer variables

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Sat Jun 28 15:38:35 PDT 2008

Hi Filipe,

Feel free to file a bugzilla report with your test case that blows
up.  If you file a report, please make sure you include the exact
command line you used to invoke clang, as well as the SVN revision
number (if you have it).  If you manage to diagnose more what is going
wrong you can add it as comments to the bugzilla report, or even
submit a patch with a fix.  Putting it in bugzilla ensures that it
will eventually get fixed.

Ted