[cfe-dev] "generic" address space

Mon P Wang wangmp at apple.com
Wed Jul 16 12:51:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

For these type of overloaded intrinsics, I think Sema should choose to
intercept these before the implicit casts are inserted as they will
alter which intrinsic would be called in code generation.  Whatever
solution we come up with the address space might also apply to this
case as well.

   -- Mon Ping