[cfe-dev] Static analysis and Adium

Todd Ransom toddransom at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 08:58:16 PDT 2008

There is a sort indicator that appears when you click on one of the
column headers so you could use that one. I am not an HTML guy,
either, so I can't tell where the image is coming from (I don't see it
when viewing source). Maybe if you specify a default sort it will show
up magically :)

Todd Ransom
StoryMill & Montage Development
Mariner Software