[cfe-dev] C++ status report web page

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:18:04 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Argiris Kirtzidis <akyrtzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a suggestion by Chris, I've added a page to track C++ support in
> Clang:
> http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20080630/006333.html
>
> Please feel free to add something I missed, change wording and/or change
> the whole design of the page.
>
> Later I'll link to this page by the front page ("Current Status") and
> get_involved.html ("Open Projects"/"Continue work on C++ support").

Is a page like this really useful at this point?  There's really so
much missing that clang is basically useless for C++ at the moment.
Some examples: C++-compatible conversions, constant-folding,
inheritance, exceptions, overloading, constructors, copy-conversion,
friends, custom operators, function-style type conversions, labels for
declarations.

-Eli