[cfe-dev] WIP initialization rewrite

Steve Naroff snaroff at apple.com
Sat Jan 19 10:15:42 PST 2008

Thanks for sending this out.

If you believe it implements C99 correctly, what test cases are you
using to verify this?

The test cases I added to test/Sema are useful, but minimal. If you
believe this implements C99 rules correctly, I'm sure you've used/
developed additional test cases.

Since this is a particularly tricky area, it would be great if you
could include the test cases this patch implements correctly.

snaroff