[cfe-dev] @synchronized

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:14:38 PST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 5:45 PM, Keith Bauer <onesadcookie at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Parse/ParseStmt.cpp:/// [OBC]   objc-synchronized-statement  [TODO]
>
> Heh, whoops, missed that :/
>
> > > Assertion failed: (E && "ActOnExprStmt(): missing expression"),
> > > function ActOnExprStmt, file SemaStmt.cpp, line 27.
>
> The assertion is real and unrelated, however:

Fix attached.

Here's a testcase:
void foo() {@unknown;}
void foo() {@;}

And we might want to fix Parser::ExprResult to be a bit more obvious,
since the mistake of returning 0 rather than true on error is rather
widespread.

(It doesn't affect correctness, but I decided to get rid of the
SkipUntil call; it doesn't clearly improve the diagnostics in
general.)

-Eli