[cfe-dev] Implementation of stdbool.h

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:07:23 PST 2008

Per title, this is an implementation of stdbool.h, to start off the
project of clang getting its own headers.  I picked stdbool.h because
it is one of the simplest standard headers, being that it only has
four straightforward macros.  It would be embarrassing if I screwed it
up somehow :)

I'm not completely sure if I got the license part right... is some
sort of special exception needed in the headers so programs compiled
with clang aren't under the clang license?

sabre indicated on IRC that he might get the build system and driver
and whatnot setup for clang to have its own headers sometime in the
near future, so I prepared this to allow for testing.

-Eli