[cfe-dev] Wide strings and clang::StringLiteral.

Paolo Bolzoni bolzoni at cs.unipr.it
Wed Dec 3 01:02:03 PST 2008

dear cfe-devs,

I think we are worrying about less important details. Universal character
names in identifiers are, of course, important. But I think it is much more
urgent finding a way to manage wide string correctly.

Personally I never seen identifiers with extended characters, but I can
easily imagine L"non ascii string" in non-English programs.

So what about focusing about a normalized way to memorize wide strings and
thinking about extended characters in identifiers later?

pb