[cfe-dev] Type>>isObjCInterfaceType() blows up

Sam Bishop sam at bishop.dhs.org
Tue Apr 22 21:21:56 PDT 2008

Chris Lattner wrote:
> ASTContext is very useful as a stack-based data structure.  I'm not
> sure what the right fix is, but I don't really want to lose this
> ability...

What do you mean by useful?  (That's an honest question.)

Emerson's proposed patch would allow TranslationUnit objects to safely
delete their ASTContext objects.  (Right now, the ASTContext objects
are created on the stack in the serializing case and on the heap in
deserializing case.  I noticed this when tracking down memory leaks.)

Sam