[cfe-dev] SVN branch

Argiris Kirtzidis akyrtzi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:47:54 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm very happy and excited to be selected to work on clang for GSoC, the
level of awesomeness is unprecedented! :)

I'm going to go a bit ahead of schedule and, after I sort out some
things like namespaces, I'll get rolling with it sooner (on my spare
time for now, though).

I'm all for incremental patches as it makes the reviewing process easier
and integration into trunk smoother. But its cumbersome to separate and
manage patches
without help from source management.
Is it possible to allow me to have a separate branch so I can experiment
using the 'power' of full revision history ?
The branch will be getting synchronized with trunk often, and all
patches I submit for reviewing will be based on trunk of course.

What do you think ?

-Argiris