[cfe-dev] ObjCClassDecl from ObjCIvarDecl?

Fariborz Jahanian fjahanian at apple.com
Thu Apr 17 11:10:26 PDT 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Emerson Murphy-Hill wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> I have an ObjCIvarDecl and need its containing interface, an
> ObjCClassDecl.  Any easy way to do this?  (Of course, I've already

You mean ObjCInterfaceDecl

> gotten the ivar from the interface, but I prefer not to carry around
> the interface if I don't have to).

This info. is not currently available. We can add it to ObjCIvarDecl
but this adds to the size and we would like to avoid it if info. can
be obtained some other way.
This info is always available as an 'ivar' is always accessed within
the context of its interface decl.

- fariborz