[cfe-dev] -parse-ast-view

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Wed Sep 19 17:39:12 PDT 2007

On Sep 19, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Chris Lattner wrote:

> FYI, with Ted's latest changes, we can now use -parse-ast-view to
> look at ASTs.  If you have graphviz set up right, you should see
> something like this:

BTW, in order for this to work, you have to have dot or Graphviz
installed correctly, instructions are here:
http://llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html#ViewGraph

One of the nice things about this is that you can just use things
like "call S->viewAST()" in GDB and a window pops up with the
subgraph for S.

-Chris