[cfe-dev] clang leveraging Elsa?

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri Oct 5 22:17:54 PDT 2007

-On [20071003 21:49], Benjamin Meyer (ben at meyerhome.net) wrote:
>ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qtjambi/source/qtjambi-gpl-src-4.3.0_01.tar.gz

My biggest question:

are resulting files generated free of license or are they GPLd?

Whenever I see a program related to compiler technology under GPL all kinds of
warning bells start to chime. Especially considering GCC has all manner of
exclusion statements from the GPL in order to allow non-GPL programs
linked/created to be exempt.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us...