[cfe-dev] Two style questions

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at student.ecp.fr
Tue Nov 13 11:29:55 PST 2007

> > Attached the scoped_ptr extracted from boost (just modified the
> > include
> > style from <> to ""), there is some accessory (but useful) features
> > which
> > could be deleted as the complete_type delete checker.

> Please cut this down significantly more.  We don't currently support
> old versions of metrowerks or sunpro, so those and the boost
> workaround stuff can all go away.  Also, instead of  BOOST_ASSERT,
> please just use <cassert> and assert.  Please make it into a single
> header that we can check into include/llvm/ADT.  Thanks!
> -Chris=

Here a new patch. I didn't know what to do for the license header, so I let
it as is.
I also let the checked delete because pretty useful. The two free function
at the end: swap et get_pointer are only useful for generic programming, I
let then but don't know If it is really useful.
The other header in ADT seems to use Camel notation for their class name,
should I rename scoped_ptr => ScopedPtr. Also the indentation is 4 spaces
against the 2 of llvm, should this be corrected?

--
Cédric