[cfe-dev] C++ TODOs

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Fri Dec 21 13:08:35 PST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Bjørn Roald wrote:
> Do you have some sort of roadmap for the C++ support that we plan to
> follow?

Open source works best if you follow what makes you happy.  Find a C++
code you like, and start compiling it.  Could be g++.dg from the g++
testsuite, could be llvm, could be hello world.

Personally, I started with hello world.  :-)

Try a snippet, see if it works, if it does, move on to next bit of code.
If it doesn't, implement the parser for it, then the AST for it, then
the semantic actions for it, then the ast printer for it, then the
codegen for it... rinse, repeat.