[cfe-dev] C++ typedef merging

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Sun Dec 16 06:36:10 PST 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the wait.

Here is a slightly modified patch following your indications.

We can't it the TagDecl because:

The function is called in Sema::ActOnDeclarator On line 726 of semadecl.cpp
only if a previous decl was found in the ordinary namespace (ScopedDecl
*PrevDecl = LookupScopedDecl(II, Decl::IDNS_Ordinary,...). However, the type
wich would cause to hit the tagdecl live in the Tag namespace IDNS_Tag. So
until we implement the basic C++ name lookup, I don't think we can hit the
tagdecl case.

Regards,

Cédric