[cfe-dev] SemaDeclObjC.cpp: build fails

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:53:39 PST 2007

Hi,

I just updated to r44937, and clang build fails.
I only see a forward declaration of ObjcInterfaceDecl at all, is there a
file missing?

llvm[0]: Compiling SemaDeclObjC.cpp for Debug build
SemaDeclObjC.cpp: In member function ‘void
clang::Sema::CheckImplementationIvars(clang::ObjcImplementationDecl*,
clang::ObjcIvarDecl**, unsigned int, clang::SourceLocation)’:
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:416: error: ‘class clang::ObjcInterfaceDecl’ has no
member named ‘getInstanceVariables’
SemaDeclObjC.cpp: In member function ‘void
clang::Sema::ImplMethodsVsClassMethods(clang::ObjcImplementationDecl*,
clang::ObjcInterfaceDecl*)’:
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:487: error: ‘class clang::ObjcImplementationDecl’ has
no member named ‘getInstanceMethods’
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:488: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:502: error: ‘class clang::ObjcImplementationDecl’ has
no member named ‘getClassMethods’
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:503: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
SemaDeclObjC.cpp: In member function ‘void
clang::Sema::ImplCategoryMethodsVsIntfMethods(clang::ObjcCategoryImplDecl*,
clang::ObjcCategoryDecl*)’:
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:532: error: ‘class clang::ObjcCategoryImplDecl’ has no
member named ‘getInstanceMethods’
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:533: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:547: error: ‘class clang::ObjcCategoryImplDecl’ has no
member named ‘getClassMethods’
SemaDeclObjC.cpp:548: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
make: ***
[/home/edwin/llvm-svn/llvm/tools/clang/Sema/Debug/SemaDeclObjC.o] Error 1

--Edwin