[PATCH] D60763: Prototype OpenCL BIFs using Tablegen
Sven van Haastregt via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 31 06:24:41 PDT 2019
svenvh added a comment.
Looks good overall, I'd like to propose a few more minor changes to this patch before landing:
- isPointer can be a `bit` / `bool` instead of an `int` / `unsigned`.
- Renaming the command line option from `-fadd-declare-builtins` to `-fdeclare-opencl-builtins` should hopefully convey the meaning of the option a bit better.
- Drop the spurious `;` in `OCL2Qual`.
- Emit spaces instead of tabs for `OCL2Qual`, like the rest of the generated file.
- Bring the format of OpenCL spec references into alignment with the rest of clang (e.g. OpenCL v2.0 s9.17.3).
- Adding //(experimental)// to the help text of `-fdeclare-opencl-builtins`.
CHANGES SINCE LAST ACTION
More information about the cfe-commits