[PATCH] D46084: [Fixed Point Arithmetic] Addition of the Fixed Point _Accum type
Leonard Chan via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 24 10:47:20 PDT 2018
leonardchan updated this revision to Diff 148445.
leonardchan added a comment.
- Reverted changes involving name mangling since we will only support c++ for now. Will concurrently raise an issue on https://github.com/itanium-cxx-abi/cxx-abi/ to get characters for name mangling.
- Added a flag that needs to be provided to enable usage of fixed point types. Not including this flag and using fixed point types throws an error. Currently, this patch allows for these types to be used in all versions of C, but this can be narrowed down to specific versions of C.
- An error is thrown when using fixed point types in C++.
- Fixed point types are ignored during USRGeneration since the type only gets mangled in C++.
- Fixed point types their own width and alignment accessors/variables in TargetInfo.
- Updated debug info to use `DW_ATE_signed_fixed` and `DW_ATE_unsigned_fixed`.
- Added tests mixing _Accum with other type specifiers
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 34681 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits