[PATCH] D41386: [libunwind][PPC64] Port to ppc64le - initial version
Leandro Lupori via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 19 03:55:04 PST 2017
luporl created this revision.
luporl added a reviewer: mstorsjo.
Initial working version of libunwind for PowerPC 64. Tested on little end ppc64 host only.
Based on the existing PowerPC 32 code.
- context save/restore (unw_getcontext, unw_init_local, unw_resume)
- read/write from/to saved registers
- backtrace (unw_step)
The main changes were:
- implement ppc64 registers
- add save/restore ppc64 registers code, except for vector ones (this is the next planned step)
- change register names from rXX to %rXX. The built-in assembler of clang, on powerpc64le on Linux, doesn't seem to recognize the former format. Checked that gcc/as also understand this format
This is the continuation of the work started here:
Note: The commits were squashed to remove test and changed code and present
a clean history.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 27866 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits