[PATCH] D41118: [clangd] Emit ranges for clangd diagnostics, and fix off-by-one positions
Sam McCall via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 12 09:20:34 PST 2017
sammccall created this revision.
sammccall added reviewers: rwols, hokein.
Herald added subscribers: cfe-commits, ilya-biryukov, klimek.
- when the diagnostic has an explicit range, we prefer that
- if the diagnostic has a fixit, its RemoveRange is our next choice
- otherwise we try to expand the diagnostic location into a whole token. (inspired by VSCode, which does this client-side when given an empty range)
- if all else fails, we return the zero-width range as now. (clients react in different ways to this, highlighting a token or a char)
- this includes the off-by-one fix from https://reviews.llvm.org/D40860, and borrows heavily from it
rCTE Clang Tools Extra
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 16325 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits