[PATCH] D31128: Rename the safety module to be hicpp
Aaron Ballman via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 19 09:35:35 PDT 2017
aaron.ballman created this revision.
Herald added a subscriber: mgorny.
This module is intended to comply with the High-Integrity C++ coding standard by PRQA, so we should be explicit about that in the name of the module and the checks. This patch looks larger than it really is. It:
- Renames the safety module to hicpp
- Renames all the bits and pieces that said "safety" to instead say "hicpp", such as check names, module name, documentation, etc.
- Adds a LICENSE.TXT file, modeled after how we handled the CERT licensing.
- I updated the link in the hicpp-no-assembler documentation to point to the correct rule in the coding standard.
- As a drive by, I fixed the ordering in a cmake file to be alphabetical instead of a hodge podge.
I chose the name hicpp because it's easier on the eyes than hic++ (think: hic++-no-assembler), it's consistent with how we treated the C++ Core Guidelines (cppcoreguidelines), and the name is recognizable via at least one popular search engine (the first result for hicpp goes exactly where we'd like it to go).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 16448 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits