[PATCH] D22670: MPI-Checker fix two comments
Devin Coughlin via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 2 16:32:32 PDT 2016
This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes.
Closed by commit rL277547: [analyzer] Update two comments in MPI-Checker. NFC. (authored by dcoughlin).
Changed prior to commit:
@@ -59,10 +59,9 @@
void checkDoubleNonblocking(const clang::ento::CallEvent &PreCallEvent,
clang::ento::CheckerContext &Ctx) const;
- /// Checks if a request is used by a wait multiple times in sequence without
- /// intermediate nonblocking call or if the request used by the wait
- /// function was not used at all before. The check contains a guard,
- /// in order to only inspect wait functions.
+ /// Checks if the request used by the wait function was not used at all
+ /// before. The check contains a guard, in order to only inspect wait
+ /// functions.
/// \param PreCallEvent MPI call to verify
void checkUnmatchedWaits(const clang::ento::CallEvent &PreCallEvent,
@@ -46,9 +46,7 @@
const ExplodedNode *const ExplNode,
BugReporter &BReporter) const;
- /// Report a missing wait for a nonblocking call. A missing wait report
- /// is emitted if a nonblocking call is not matched in the scope of a
- /// function.
+ /// Report a missing wait for a nonblocking call.
/// \param Req request that is not matched by a wait
/// \param RequestRegion memory region of the request
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1775 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits