[PATCH] D21814: clang-rename: split existing options into two new subcommands
Kirill Bobyrev via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 16 01:02:06 PDT 2016
omtcyfz added a subscriber: omtcyfz.
omtcyfz added a comment.
- Can you please update diff? I changed most of the tests recently.
- I think you should update `doc/clang-rename` in this patch (making it a subsequent patch isn't worthy IMO)
- Updating `clang-rename/tool/clang-rename.py` (simply add `-rename-at` into the argument list there) seems reasonable.
- Also, I'd be happy to see at least few good tests for `-rename-all` with multiple `-old-name` and `-new-name` arguments.
- Why does `-rename-at` not have `-export-fixes` option anymore?
- Is there really a need to dispatch `main` to `renameAtMain` and `renameAllMain`? Most of the code is exactly the same (apart from YAML dump absence in `renameAtMain`, which I do not understand).
More information about the cfe-commits