Getting fully qualified names of random qualtypes
Benjamin Kramer via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 26 06:03:13 PDT 2015
Some high level style comments:
1. Please convert the file to LLVM style for the things that
clang-format doesn't change. In particular PascalCase for all
variables and cameCase for all function names.
2. We don't do author attribution in file comments, sorry.
3. Try to avoid commented out/#if 0'd code.
4. I'd really prefer to review this on reviews.llvm.org, makes things easier.
On the functional side:
1. Why is std::vector and friends handled in a special case, don't we
want this for all default arguments?
2. Can the desugaring code be simplified somehow? it feels extremely
repetitive and the corresponding code in Type.cpp looks much simpler?
Where is the additional complexity coming from?
On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 12:29 AM, Sterling Augustine via cfe-commits
<cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> As requested on cfe-dev, enclosed is a patch (that needs some
> style-related work) to calculate the complete fully qualified name of
> arbitrary Qualtypes, including recursively expanding template
> parameters and subtypes.
> Seems to me like it follows most of the conventions described here:
> but I'm told it needs more work. Happy to oblige.
> cfe-commits mailing list
> cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
More information about the cfe-commits