3.6.1 nominations for libc++abi
eric at efcs.ca
Sat May 2 16:05:29 PDT 2015
I nominate the following patches to be included in 3.6.1.
These two commits clean up undefined behavior in readEncodedPointer.
- r231839: Fix PR21580 - Undefined behavior in readEncodedPointer()
- r231852: Remove unneeded const_cast in readPointerHelper. Pointed
out by jroelofs
These commits how libc++abi matches exception types to catch blocks.
In particular it makes libc++abi properly check for multilevel pointer
conversions as well as void* conversions.
- r233984: Fix multi-level pointer conversions and pointer to member
- r234254: Disallow Base to Derived conversions for catching pointers
- r236299: Disallow conversions from function pointers to void*.
More information about the cfe-commits