[PATCH] [libcxx] Allow use of ShTest in libc++ tests along with other changes.
eric at efcs.ca
Tue Jan 20 13:07:40 PST 2015
Hi danalbert, jroelofs,
This patch allows the use of LIT's ShTest format in the libc++ test suite. It also introduces a series of other changes. These changes are:
- More functionality including parsing test metadata has been moved into LIT.
- LibcxxTestFormat now supports multi-part suffixes.
- the `CXXCompiler` functionality has been used to shrink the size of LibcxxTestFormat.
- The recursive loading of the site config has been turned into `libcxx.test.config.loadSiteConfig` so it can be used with libc++abi.
- Temporary files are now created in the build directory of libc++. This follows how it is down in ShTest.
- `not.py` was added as a utility executable that mirrors the functionality of LLVM's `not` executable.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 26441 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits