r204539 - Revert r204493, "Make clang/test/lit.cfg pre-scan the RUN line looking for tool names, "
geek4civic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:47:00 PDT 2014
Date: Fri Mar 21 23:46:59 2014
New Revision: 204539
Revert r204493, "Make clang/test/lit.cfg pre-scan the RUN line looking for tool names,"
It was incompatible to standlalone clang build.
--- cfe/trunk/test/lit.cfg (original)
+++ cfe/trunk/test/lit.cfg Fri Mar 21 23:46:59 2014
@@ -288,40 +288,6 @@ config.substitutions.append(
(' %clang-cl ',
"""*** invalid substitution, use '%clang_cl'. ***""") )
-# For each occurrence of a clang tool name as its own word, replace it
-# with the full path to the build directory holding that tool. This
-# ensures that we are testing the tools just built and not some random
-# tools that might happen to be in the user's PATH.
-# For example, don't match 'clang-check-' or '.clang-format'.
-# Regex assertions to reject neighbor hyphens/dots (seen in some tests).
-NoPreHyphenDot = r"(?<!(-|\.))"
-NoPostHyphenDot = r"(?!(-|\.))"
-for pattern in [r"\bFileCheck\b",
- NoPreHyphenDot + r"\bclang-check\b" + NoPostHyphenDot,
- NoPreHyphenDot + r"\bclang-format\b" + NoPostHyphenDot,
- # FIXME: Some clang test uses opt?
- NoPreHyphenDot + r"\bopt\b" + NoPostHyphenDot,
- # Handle these specially as they are strings searched
- # for during testing.
- r"\| \bcount\b",
- r"\| \bnot\b"]:
- # Extract the tool name from the pattern. This relies on the tool
- # name being surrounded by \b word match operators. If the
- # pattern starts with "| ", include it in the string to be
- # substituted.
- tool_match = re.match(r"^(\\)?((\| )?)\W+b([0-9A-Za-z-_]+)\\b\W*$",
- tool_pipe = tool_match.group(2)
- tool_name = tool_match.group(4)
- tool_path = lit.util.which(tool_name, llvm_tools_dir)
- if not tool_path:
- # Warn, but still provide a substitution.
- lit_config.note('Did not find ' + tool_name + ' in ' + llvm_tools_dir)
- tool_path = llvm_tools_dir + '/' + tool_name
- config.substitutions.append((pattern, tool_pipe + tool_path))
# Set available features we allow tests to conditionalize on.
More information about the cfe-commits