[patch] Remove -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties
rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:33:28 PDT 2013
> I see. If driver always passes -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties then our users will be OK.
> But, we still need to use legacy property synthesis for testing purposes. But we can always use cc1 directly.
> LGTM them.
Sorry, it looks like there is a bit of confusion.
the current status is:
* Driver alway passes -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties
* -cc1 defaults to false, but only 3 tests expect the behavior of not
* There is no -fno-objc-default-synthesize-properties, so the only way
to get the off behavior is to run -cc1 directly.
With the patch we get:
* Driver doesn't pass -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties.
* -cc1 always has behavior we currently get by passing
* The 3 tests that were not using -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties
are updated (super-class-protocol-conformance.m,
* -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties is removed from -cc1 too, so
there is no way to turn it off.
More information about the cfe-commits