r191098 - Update -fmsc-version docs for r190908, which set the default to 1700
reid at kleckner.net
Fri Sep 20 11:01:52 PDT 2013
Date: Fri Sep 20 13:01:52 2013
New Revision: 191098
Update -fmsc-version docs for r190908, which set the default to 1700
--- cfe/trunk/docs/UsersManual.rst (original)
+++ cfe/trunk/docs/UsersManual.rst Fri Sep 20 13:01:52 2013
@@ -1233,13 +1233,12 @@ until the end of a translation unit. Thi
- clang allows setting ``_MSC_VER`` with ``-fmsc-version=``. It defaults to
- 1300 which is the same as Visual C/C++ 2003. Any number is supported
+ 1700 which is the same as Visual C/C++ 2012. Any number is supported
and can greatly affect what Windows SDK and c++stdlib headers clang
- can compile. This option will be removed when clang supports the full
- set of MS extensions required for these headers.
+ can compile.
- clang does not support the Microsoft extension where anonymous record
members can be declared using user defined typedefs.
-- clang supports the Microsoft "#pragma pack" feature for controlling
+- clang supports the Microsoft ``#pragma pack`` feature for controlling
record layout. GCC also contains support for this feature, however
where MSVC and GCC are incompatible clang follows the MSVC
More information about the cfe-commits