[PATCH] Fixes and features for Consumed analysis
chriswailes at google.com
Mon Aug 19 11:57:03 PDT 2013
chriswailes added you to the CC list for the revision "Fixes and features for Consumed analysis".
Hi delesley, dblaikie,
This patch provides fixes to the code based on feedback, as well as a couple of new features:
* The same functionality is now supported for both CXXOperatorCallExprs and CXXMemberCallExprs.
* Factored out some code in the StmtVisitor.
* Removed unnecessary asserts from SemaDeclAttr.cpp
* Remove variables from the state map when their destructors are encountered.
* Re-use an existing warning for misplaced attributes.
* Started adding documentation for the consumed analysis attributes.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 20089 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits