[PATCH] cpp11-migrate: FileOverrides/Transform refactoring.
guillaume.papin at epitech.eu
Wed Jul 10 09:09:48 PDT 2013
Hi revane, arielbernal, tareqsiraj,
This commit include the following changes:
- SourceOverrides is now a class
- it simplifies the usage for the Transform class, since now the replacements
can be applied directly to the file overrides with
- it contains a method applyRewrites() which was previously named
collectResults() in Transform.cpp. The method has been "optimized" a bit to
re-use the allocated buffer (std::string::clear() is called).
- since the class has some logic it's now unit tested
- Now FileOverrides is a class (not a std::map typedef) and store pointers to
the SourceOverrides. The reason is that the SourceOverrides can't be copied
anymore (which was already something to avoid since it's can be a quite large
- File headers (/License) have been added to the unit tests.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 25959 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits